Tuesday, June 9, 2020

When Do International Students Require I20 Application?

Want to pursue your study at a well-known university or school in the United States? If yes, you should have I 20 Application for international students. But why do you mean by I 20 Application for International Students? What circumstances do require I 20 Form? Please check out this post below and know when you should have I 20 Application for international students:

283976slide-jpg

Every F and M apprentices aspiring to study in the US should have a Form I-20 – “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status”. When you get admitted to a SEVP certified school, you’ll get one of two forms from your DSO depending on the status of your F and M student visa.
However, the I-20 Application form for international students is an important document that you should keep safe which you’ll need on many different situations. Here are some of the best circumstances discussed below:

cropped-29156478slide-jpg.png

I-901 SEVIS Fee Payment –

You have to make the payment for I-901 Student and Exchange Visitor Information System Fee to get the I-20 form from a designated official of the school you’re thinking to attend. You’ll need information from the Form I-20 for fee disbursement. This fee is mandatory and should be disbursed before you enter the United States.

Non-Immigrant Visa Application –

The Form I-20 enlists the date you’re permitted to enter the United States of America. Both F-1 and M-1 student visas can be issued around four months prior to the beginning of your course of study date. Remember that, the kind of student visa should match the kind of I-20 Form you’ve.

Entrance to the United States –

It’s recommended to have your Form I-20 handy as you get into the United States of America. You shouldn’t keep it inside your luggage. However, a US custom and Border Protection will ask you show your Form I-20 at the entrance port. You may turn around thirty days prior to the beginning date indexed on your Form I-20.

Application for Additional Perks

Your Form I-20 is a proof that shows that you’re registered lawfully in a study program in the United States. Therefore, it may be needed when you apply for the additional perks available for F and M students. You should remember to bring your Form I-20 along with you, if you’re entitled to apply for a driver’s license or a social security number.

Bottom Line –

Now you may have a better idea of when do you need International Students I-20 Application. If you want to know more about application forms, feel free to call Concord Rusam right now at 212 619 2260! We’re looking forward to guide you throughout the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment